There comes a time in every car owner’s life, when they consider selling their old vehicle. Irrespective of your reasons to sell your car, finding the right buyer can be a daunting task. However, with everything available on the internet nowadays, you can sell a car online for top cash if you find the right buyer.
For first-time sellers, the whole process can be time-consuming and difficult. GK Car Sales is one of the best used car dealerships in Dandenong, Melbourne where you can sell a second-hand car online for top dollar. Our services will make the process of selling your car safe, easy, and stress-free. We have years of experience in the industry and will always provide you with the best deals.
If you wish to sell a car online instantly, for a profit, you should follow our three-step process:
- Fill out our online sell my car enquiry form
- Within 24 hours, one of our car experts will contact you to schedule an inspection and provide an over-the-phone valuation
- We will inspect your vehicle on-site and make you an offer to buy it right away
- Upon agreeing, you will receive cash for your car before handing over the keys
One of the benefits of selling your car to a dealer is that you need not worry about finding a buyer. This means you can sell the vehicle faster and with fewer complications. However, there are a few steps you must take to ensure that the process goes smoothly and that you receive the best offer.
- Examine the cost – Check the Blue Book value of your vehicle, if you believe it is worth more.
- Clean and inspect the vehicle – Has your vehicle received all necessary routine maintenance? Before taking it to the dealer, make sure it has been serviced and that you have a record of maintenance.
- Negotiate Wisely – You cannot afford to be careless during negotiations. If you have checked the first two points, you will have strong points to back you up during negotiations. For instance, a well-maintained vehicle that has all records of servicing will fetch you more.
How do I conduct a quick sale of my car? What are the best ways to receive good deals if I sell my car online? These questions may pop into your head if you are looking to sell your old vehicle. By following the checklist below, you can ensure that you get the best price for your old car:
- Service history – A comprehensive service history is essential for obtaining the best price for your car because it demonstrates that the vehicle has been cared for and maintained.
- Receipts for repairs and replacement parts – When you have your car serviced, always ask for an invoice that details the work done and the parts used.
- Remaining car warranty – If the vehicle you are selling is still under warranty, you must notify your provider that it has been sold. The warranty can usually be transferred to the new owner. If this is the case, it may help you get a better deal on your car.
- Car owner’s handbook – The owner’s handbook is the instruction manual that contains all of the information about the car’s features. It also includes the vehicle’s specifications for tyre pressure, fluid levels, and other routine maintenance items.
Other items to check for include:
- Spare key, if any
- Driver’s licence
- Registration certificate that is valid (if your car is registered)
- If the vehicle is financed, please bring a current payout letter from the finance company
- Number plate retention form, if applicable
If you are looking for a professional company that will offer you the best selling price for your used car, GK Car Sales is the best place to sell a car online. Selling your car with us is simple – no hassle, no worries! We have been in business for many years and take pride in providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. You can count on us to make selling your car as easy as possible. Using our service to sell your used car online provides you with the following advantages:
- Cash payment on the spot
- Deal with cars of all makes and models
- Simple, hassle-free selling process
- Licensed professionals
- The best price for your car
Our team will ensure that you receive only best price for your old cars. We are all about providing you with the best customer experience with our services. For more information, please call us on 03 7033 1550 or write to us at email@example.com.