Owning a car is a dream come true for many people. A car is not just a practical machine to get around in; it is so much more than that. For many, it is a representation of success, given that a car does not come cheap. But with an increasing number of new and used cars in the market, so have the options. Should you buy a used car or go for the new model promoted in the ads?
When it comes to used cars, GK Car Sales is Melbourne’s most trusted used car dealer. We have a huge collection of used cars for sale that have been thoroughly checked for performance, safety, and comfort, besides meeting your daily transportation needs. You will receive quality service regardless of what your requirements are. We are one of the best places to buy second-hand cars based on:
- A legacy of excellence built over decades
- Understanding your specifications
- Providing competitive and trouble-free customer service
Purchasing your car is a big decision with many factors to consider. A car is usually an individual’s first major financial responsibility and represents a long-term commitment. Owning a car allows you to avoid public transportation problems and may even make it easier to go on vacations or weekend getaways with your family and friends. That being said, buying a used car makes excellent financial sense because, on average, they cost half the price of a new vehicle. Fortunately, Australia’s used car industry is large; you just need to find the right second-hand car for sale.
Buying a used car saves you money, provides similar satisfaction as a new car, and delivers reliable transportation for many years. Here are a few other advantages of purchasing a used car:
- Cost-effective – Old cars are always less expensive than new cars, but there is always the risk of inheriting the previous owner’s problems. This is easily avoided by only dealing with authorised dealerships. If you have always wanted to own a luxury car but are unable to do so due to financial constraints, you can now own one by purchasing a used model.
- Low rates of depreciation – A new car depreciates faster than an old car, and this is where you stand to benefit. When you purchase a used car, you avoid depreciation. There is also less mental depreciation because you are not concerned with the rock chip in the paint or the parking lot ding.
- No hidden costs – New cars frequently have hidden fees. Shipping and dealer fees, for example, can raise the overall cost of a new car. In general, there are no hidden fees for used cars.
- Fewer customization costs – You can always install cheaper after-market products and customised parts in your used car. New cars usually come with expensive dealer add-ons. Installing your own will cost less in comparison. This is a great way to spend the money you saved by buying a used car.
- Lower insurance rates – Insurance rates are influenced by a vehicle’s age. However, insurance rates for used cars are typically lower.
- Warranty – When you buy a used car from a company-owned used car dealership, you also get a vehicle warranty. If serviced by manufacturer-trained personnel, the warranty can be extended even longer.
- Lower yearly registration fees – The cost of your annual registration in the majority of states is determined by the model year and value of your vehicle. The rate typically peaks in the first three years before levelling off after five years. If you buy a car that is at least three years old, you can save about $1,000 by avoiding new and annual registration fees.
- Greater environmental benefits – Purchasing a used car lowers the amount of carbon dioxide released into the atmosphere. The environmental impact of used cars is also lower than that of newer hybrid vehicles. Due to the toxic waste that batteries and acid leave behind, hybrid vehicles use lithium-ion, lead-acid or nickel-metal hydride batteries, which have a much greater negative impact on the environment than a used car.
When it comes to second hand cars, we are the most preferred used car dealers in Melbourne. Our expert team strives to provide you with second hand cars for sale that have optimal performance, provide safety and comfort and help meet the demands of daily life.
No matter what your needs are, GK Car Sales is here to help. The following qualities makes us a preferable place to buy second hand cars:
- A reputation built on decades of excellence
- Understanding your requirements
- Offering competitive & hassle-free customer service
- Wide range of models available
Contact Us for Great Deals on Used Cars in Melbourne
If you are considering purchasing a new vehicle, you may want to think twice. Buying a used car is much more advantageous than you may have imagined. Discover our wide selection of used cars for sale in Dandenong, Melbourne and choose one today. GK Car Sales will help you buy cars online that meet all your needs and specifications. You can call us on 03 7033 1550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our used cars for sale online.